Monday, May 4, 2009

Home For Sale

Home for Sale: Beautiful Spacious His and Hers Townhouse. Located on a 1acre wooded lot with small stream running nearby. Only one entrance for added security down a private lane. Home has a spacious greatroom. Perfect for empty nesters or those just starting a family. Don't hesitate, this one will go fast!
Sold: Who would have guessed with this market that a spec home would go so fast. Mrs. Chickadee left an earnest money deposit and then went to get her husband. He was thrilled and now they have moved in several sticks of furniture. Looks like the home will be ready to move into before the little ones come.

5 comments:

Shelbi Jean said...

I thought you guys closed your blog down? Glad to see that it is up and running again. Sheesh... The Chickadee's must have a really good agent.

Ang said...

I do love chickadee's, not a day goes by that they don't visit our feeder. I keep thinking of putting out a bird house but just haven't done it yet.

Shelly said...

That is too cute. Rylan and Kylee would love to have a bird house, but we have some 'attack' birds here in Tooele and with my luck those would be the ones feeding!! They can come and visit Grandma and Grandpas birds and be perfectly happy!!

Unknown said...

Sure wish I had a home to move into before my little one comes. Those are two lucky birds!!

Tiff and Trev said...

You guys find the cutest things for your yard! I want birdies to come visit my yard! Guess I need to plant some trees....wait years and years for them to mature, then I will have something to hang the bird feeder in.

I love you guys and hope you're out enjoying your yard today. It's gorgeous out there!